donderdag 8 september 2011

A new start needs some cleaning.. ;)

This week started as a rough week at work in combination with a couple of sleepless nights. I had a paper deadline for a conference monday midnight, and as usual it was 11 p.m. when it was submitted (I always take deadlines literally).. So tuesday I planned an in my eyes deserved quiet 'me-time' evening at my place with time for a long long shower (in other ways I'm a very sustainable person, I sort my garbage) and a happy end as a couch potato. Coming home I got the brilliant idea to just clean out my closet. That way I would be more aware of the potential of 'my collection'. The result was a true reality check: two garbage bags of clothes and one bag of shoes (I still have to do 'my shoes part II', so soon you'll get the end result).

You should know that I'm a true collector, I have difficulties throwing things away. I was also thinking about the plus-side to the story: now there's plenty of room for new tops, pants, blazers, shorts... and shoes! :) So now I have room for my new additions: a black leather jacket (Zara) and a silver blouse (H&M). I love them, what do you think? I should put a photo on wearing them, but I have to find a volunteer-photographer first.. :)









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten