vrijdag 16 december 2011

A new way around

A long time ago you were a fashionista when you had a scrapbook of all your favorite fashion items cut out of every issue of Vogue, Elle, ... Or when you drew or stitched your own clothing line..
Now the whole fashionista-thing went a whole way around. Although Vogue and Elle show us what haute couture looks like.. The real couture can be found in the streets.. It's the diamond trend model (Henrik Vejlgaard, trendwatcher) all over again. Real fashionistas that wear whatever they like mingle with friends, they copy their style and that's how fashion works. And now these 'mingling and copying' activities got a boost through social media. Famous fashion bloggers or 'ego bloggers' show how you can be very fashionable without spending your total pay! I really love to look at my twitter page and see that they posted a new outfit. At those moments I think 'why don't I have a photographer to take my outfit-pictures?'.. :D


I love to pick up all their ideas. It gives me a lot of inspiration to combine things out of my closet (so no extra shopping is needed). So with this blog I'll make my own little fashion and gadget wishlist. :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten