donderdag 8 september 2011

Pocketbooth


Everybody knows those little photobooths at the trainstation.. Well, I discovered a nice alternative that you can try everywhere. You can even export your photos to Facebook. Titi (my friend) and I tried it a while ago and the result is very funny! The last one made us think of a scene in 'the bold and the beautiful'. For acting parts in series or films, just mail me! ;)

You can download the app in the appstore: 'Pocketbooth'. Goodluck with that! :)



1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Gigi!

    Love your initiative to start a blog! And a bit proud I'm already in one of your posts ;-) You know I'm a bad photographer and I don't like taking pictures all the time, but if you want a volunteer to take some pictures I'm willing to sacrifice myself... ;-) And dear followers, I'm the lucky girl who gets to pick out some of her 'garbagebagtops' I just know I'll love them, cause she's got an amazing taste!

    big kiss from Titi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen